Denninger's has been a proud supporter of our community for over 65 years. Our initiative is to support local agencies that enrich the community spirit, assist those less fortunate or promote environmental safeguards with a focus on health and culture. We currently work in conjunction with the Good Shepherd Centre providing families and individuals in need of assistance. Our "in-kind" donations to Good Shepherd Center have now exceeded $1.1 million to date. In addition to these initiatives, we offer two great ways in which we can contribute to your local organization or event.
1. Save-a-Register Tape Program
This simple and effective program has helped numerous churches public service organizations, raise substantial funds for their initiatives.
- Setup a collection box on behalf of your members and collect their Denninger's cash register receipts from any of our five locations.
- Simply tally the before tax dollars, excluding gift certificates, and return them to our head office. We will issue gift cards for 1% of pre-tax total (minimum tape total of $5,000 please).
- This can be used as a prize for your fundraising events or put towards our in-store items such as beautiful Gourmet Gift Baskets.
- Register your organization today using our online donation request form, below.
2. Community Events
Should your organization be hosting a banquet, buffet, luncheon, BBQ or other event for 30 or more people we would like to hear from you.
- Our catering services offer the best selection of quality dishes for any budget. Together we can help drive a common initiative with years of community building experience.
- We can arrange special community pricing on many of our select items such as sausages, schnitzels, Denninger's Burgers, salads, or prepared entrees.
Complete our online donation request form. We ask that you provide us 5-6 weeks to fulfill your request. Regrettably funds re limited and we cannot accommodate all requests. Submissions will only be accepted via our online donation request form below.