1. Perishable Items Including Cheese and Meats - Where a customer picks hand delivery shipping for refrigerated items such as meats and cheeses as these items are perishable. The customer recognizes that we are not able to process a refund when the customer has chosen this method of delivery. We are not responsible for damaged/spoiled items due to weather conditions or being left outside due to recipients not being home. In some cases, we may decide to ship shelf-stable cheese or meat so that the product has a better chance of being delivered in a good condition. The customer agrees to this decision and will not request a refund when this substitution has occurred.
2. Events Out of Our Control - For delivery charges, or for any loss, damage, delay, non-delivery, misdelivery, or failure to perform, caused by events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, any act, default, or omission of the sender/customer, recipient or any party having an interest in the delivery, defects or inherent vice in the delivery, acts of God, perils of the air, weather conditions, mechanical delays, car/vehicle accidents, acts of public enemies, public health crises, quarantine, war, strikes or other labor disruptions (of any entity including vendors, suppliers or customers), terrorism, riots or civil commotion, acts of public authorities with actual or apparent authority.
3. Change of Mind - Where a customer has a "change of mind” after an order has been placed.
Local Delivery: You may request to cancel your order for a full refund up to 48 hours before the requested delivery date. Orders cancelled after that time will be non-refundable
Store Pick Up: You may request to cancel your order for a full refund up to 72 hours before the requested delivery date. Orders cancelled after that time will be non-refundable
Canada Post: You may request to cancel your order for a partial refund up to 72 hours before the requested delivery date. The delivery fee is nonrefundable. If order is in transit additional cancellation fees may apply. Orders cancelled after 72 hours will be non-refundable
4. Personal Tastes - Where personal taste differences occur.
5. Packages Not as Described & Substitutions - Where a package is “not as de-scribed on our website” and/or we have substituted item(s) in a package that are in compliance with our “substitution policy”.
6. Order Changes - For changes to orders submitted less than two days prior to the date the package will be processed for delivery. During holiday periods seven days is required. Note: If you have changes that are needed please call us and we will do our very best to accommodate you; we just cannot guarantee them or provide refunds in such circumstances.
7. Undeliverable Items - When packages are undeliverable - If the intended recipient is not there to receive the package or incomplete or inaccurate address information was provided at the time the order was placed, we are not responsible for the loss of the packages or damages. Upon delivery, the package will be left at the doorstep if the driver sees it is safe to do so. Baskets containing alcohol will need to be redelivered on a later date at the buyer’s expense if the receiver is not home. If the basket cannot be delivered due to Events Out of Our Control (2), we will redeliver on the next available delivery date.
Deliveries to apartments/condos/businesses - receiver must be there in order for the basket to be delivered. Baskets will not be left in lobbies or at front doors in buildings. To avoid this, please provide clear delivery instructions - ie. buzzer number, unit number, floor, phone number, etc.
8. Stolen Items - When a delivery is stolen or goes missing. If we have proof of delivery from any courier, the customer is not entitled to a refund. The customer is accepting the risk for lost and stolen packages