Customizations are available during the months of January-October. Please give us a call or walk into our King Street location between 9-5 Monday - Friday. This service is unavailable during the holiday season.
Yes, if you supply us with what you’d like to include we will gladly add it to your baskets
Yes, please call us to arrange this
Yes, please call us to arrange this.
Gift Basket Ordering Information
You may place your order online, by phone, or by email. However, we ask that credit card details be given over the phone for security purposes when emailing orders
Yes, as soon as your order has been received and processed you will receive a confirmation email or text message
You may place your order online at any time, however, our office hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 should you need phone support
You may place an order from anywhere and send it anywhere within Canada. Certain conditions may apply - See “Perishable Items” section for details
We accept Visa and Mastercard if ordering online or by phone. If you are picking up your order, you may pay with debit, credit, gift card, or cash upon pick up
If the baskets are going to one recipient, you may put them into one order. If they are for multiple recipients you must create separate orders
In order to ensure the best delivery experience, we do ask that you provide us with the recipient’s phone number
We ask that you give us as much time in advance as possible. Normally 2-3 days before- hand is manageable. If your desired delivery date is unavailable online, feel free to give us a call to see if we can accommodate your request
Yes, you may! Upon choosing your basket, it will ask you who it is going to, a message, and who it is from. We will print it and attach the card onto the basket free of charge!
General Questions about Gift Baskets
As long as the basket does not say “sold out”, all baskets should be available online for purchase
Substitutions & Out of Stock Products
From time to time, substitutions may be necessary to fill an order in a timely manner. Some of the items on our website may be back-ordered, discontinued, or out-of-stock for a variety of reasons -- most of which are beyond our control. In these circumstances, we will substitute items of equal or greater value in all cases. We reserve the right to substitute any item with an item of equal or greater value. Doing this will ensure that your order will be delivered on a timely basis and a special event is not missed. Please understand that the utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the one requested.
We try our best to achieve consistency for our baskets, however, all of our baskets are handcrafted with care and may look slightly different than the photo. This said we guarantee that your basket will look just as beautiful!
If there’s an item in a basket that you don’t particularly like, give us a call and let us know and we would be glad to swap it out for something you do like. If the price is different, we will reflect that difference on the basket and adjust accordingly
You have two options: 1) Exchange the refrigerated items for non-perishable items or 2) Select a basket without perishable items. Unfortunately, we cannot ship perishable baskets through Canada Post as we cannot guarantee freshness. Please give us a call to arrange this
General Delivery Questions
Our local courier delivers to: Hamilton, Rural Hamilton, Halton, Toronto and the Surrounding GTA. Check the Delivery page for details!
You may choose Canada Post as your method of delivery if your location is outside of these zones
Our courier does the best they can to ensure the basket is delivered safely. The courier will call the recipient of the basket, and if the courier feels it is safe to leave the basket, they will leave the basket under a covered area
Whether it’s rain, snow, or a very hot sunny day, our courier will do its best to leave your basket in a good and safe spot if the receiver is not home. When it comes to hot weather, we will include ice packs in baskets that contain refrigerated items to help keep the basket cool
If you are using our local delivery services, you will receive your tracking information once your order is fulfilled. You will receive email updates at the time of delivery directly from the courier. If you ordered through Canada Post, you will receive tracking information via email
Currently, we are unable to deliver baskets to hospitals. We are able to deliver to hotels, funeral homes, and retirement homes. Please be sure to include all the information needed to deliver it to the appropriate recipients (ie. room number, contact number, etc)
Unfortunately, we do not
Redelivery fees do not occur often, however, if the courier attempted delivery and was not able to deliver the basket due to errors in the customer details, the basket will be redelivered the next day and the sender will be charged a redelivery fee
Refunds, Damages, Cancellations, Claims & Returns
1. Perishable Items Including Cheese and Meats - Where a customer picks hand delivery shipping for refrigerated items such as meats and cheeses as these items are perishable. The customer recognizes that we are not able to process a refund when the customer has chosen this method of delivery. We are not responsible for damaged/spoiled items due to weather conditions or being left outside due to recipients not being home. In some cases, we may decide to ship shelf-stable cheese or meat so that the product has a better chance of being delivered in a good condition. The customer agrees to this decision and will not request a refund when this substitution has occurred.
2. Events Out of Our Control - For delivery charges, or for any loss, damage, delay, non-delivery, misdelivery, or failure to perform, caused by events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, any act, default, or omission of the sender/customer, recipient or any party having an interest in the delivery, defects or inherent vice in the delivery, acts of God, perils of the air, weather conditions, mechanical delays, car/vehicle accidents, acts of public enemies, public health crises, quarantine, war, strikes or other labor disruptions (of any entity including vendors, suppliers or customers), terrorism, riots or civil commotion, acts of public authorities with actual or apparent authority.
3. Change of Mind - Where a customer has a "change of mind” after an order has been placed. Local Delivery: You may request to cancel your order for a full refund up to 48 hours before the requested delivery date. Orders cancelled after that time will be non-refundable Store Pick Up: You may request to cancel your order for a full refund up to 72 hours before the requested delivery date. Orders cancelled after that time will be non-refundable Canada Post: You may request to cancel your order for a partial refund up to 72 hours before the requested delivery date. The delivery fee is nonrefundable. If order is in transit additional cancellation fees may apply. Orders cancelled after 72 hours will be non-refundable
4. Personal Tastes - Where personal taste differences occur.
5. Packages Not as Described & Substitutions - Where a package is “not as de-scribed on our website” and/or we have substituted item(s) in a package that are in compliance with our “substitution policy”.
6. Order Changes - For changes to orders submitted less than two days prior to the date the package will be processed for delivery. During holiday periods seven days is required. Note: If you have changes that are needed please call us and we will do our very best to accommodate you; we just cannot guarantee them or provide refunds in such circumstances.
7. Undeliverable Items - When packages are undeliverable - If the intended recipient is not there to receive the package or incomplete or inaccurate address information was provided at the time the order was placed, we are not responsible for the loss of the packages or damages. Upon delivery, the package will be left at the doorstep if the driver sees it is safe to do so. Baskets containing alcohol will need to be redelivered on a later date at the buyer’s expense if the receiver is not home. If the basket cannot be delivered due to Events Out of Our Control (2), we will redeliver on the next available delivery date. Deliveries to apartments/condos/businesses - receiver must be there in order for the basket to be delivered. Baskets will not be left in lobbies or at front doors in buildings. To avoid this, please provide clear delivery instructions - ie. buzzer number, unit number, floor, phone number, etc.
8. Stolen Items - When a delivery is stolen or goes missing. If we have proof of delivery from any courier, the customer is not entitled to a refund. The customer is accepting the risk for lost and stolen packages
All baskets are final sale and not entitled to a refund once basket has been delivered
You may request to cancel your order for a full refund up to 48 hours before the requested delivery date. Orders cancelled after that time will be non-refundable. Please call 905-528-8468 Monday-Friday between 9-5 to cancel your order
We take great care to ensure that every basket is made safely and with every precaution. Our basket makers are always working with clean hands and wear medical grade masks. Our counters are constantly sanitized throughout the day to ensure the work space is cleaned after every basket. Upon delivery, our courier takes great care of the baskets and will deliver the basket whilst wearing a face covering. We assure you that we will do our part to ensure that your basket gets delivered with every safety precaution in mind